AGU Chapman Conference on Soil-mediated Drivers of Coupled Biogeochemical and Hydrological Processes Across Scales. Biosphere II, Tucson AZ. 21-24 Oct. 2013.
The abstract submission tool is open. Deadline to submit your abstract is 20 June 2013 at 23:59 EDT/3:59+1 GMT. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted. Abstract submission fee is not required.
• Abstracts must focus on scientific results or their application. The Program Committee may decline to consider abstracts with other focus.
• There is no fee for abstract submissions. AGU Membership is not required. Non-members will need to create an account in Abstract Central. Once their account is complete, they may proceed to submit their abstract as the First Author.
• NOTE: Once logged in, if a window prompt is displayed, follow the instructions to update your profile (i.e., adding in affiliation, phone number), including choosing the Contributed radio button. Also, if you have been selected as an Invited author, your status will be updated after the abstract submission deadline; please choose the Contributed role at this stage.
• Abstracts must be submitted by the submission deadline of 20 June 2013 at 23:59 EDT/3:59+1 GMT. Late submissions are not accepted.
• Submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation to give a presentation in the designated manner assigned by the Program Committee. It also grants AGU permission to publish the abstract.
• Oral presentations cannot be requested, although you may request a poster presentation.
Character Limit: There is a limit of 3,500 characters for the text of your submission. The character count includes the title, authors, affiliations, spaces, HTML, tables and images. You will be advised of your character count usage throughout the submission process as you save and move through the submission process.
Tables and Images: You may add up to (2) two tables or (2) two images to your submission, for a total of (2) two tables/images. Tables and images will appear at the end of your abstract, both on the proof and for publication.
Abstract Proof: Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly. If you find errors, return to the appropriate page by clicking on the page name in the left-hand menu to make your corrections.
Completing Your Submission: If you have not completed all required sections and details you will not be able to submit. When all required information is entered, the "Submit" button will appear at the bottom of the "Proof and Submit" page.
Notifications: Notifications will be e-mailed in July 2013.
The conference organizers are seeking travel support for participation, including students and early-career professionals. To apply for travel grant support, you must submit your application by 20 June 2013.
Please forward questions regarding the abstract submission process to email@example.com or call the AGU Meetings Department at +1-202-777-7330.
READ MORE from AGU - Chapman Conference >>